Of all the data that is available to us, only 20% of it is in a structured or in a pre-defined format. The remaining 80% of the data is in an unstructured form, with most of it being textual data...
Transfer Learning uses accumulated knowledge from pre-trained models and transfers that knowledge to a new model. The approach opens the door to solve more complex problems...
I attended VMworld this year in Las Vegas the week of August 27th, 2018. Like every year there is a lot more going at the conference than just VMware ...
In the early days of High-Performance Computing (HPC) the concept of solving complex problems was driven by how much processing power …
High-Performance Computing (HPC) became popular in the ‘60s with governments and academics. They required to solve large computational …
|Where||:||Las Vegas, NV|
|When||:||June 19, 2018|
|Event||:||Presentation by Pankaj Goyal, HPE VP AI Incubation & Data Center Center Strategy and Frederic Van Haren. HighFens Inc.|
|Session||:||"Making Artificial Intelligence (AI) real: Customer examples of how AI is accelerating business innovation and value"|
|Where||:||Taneja Group, Hopkinton, MA|
|When||:||April 5, 2017 (published July 2017)|
|Event||:||Interview: Taneja Group - HighFens Inc|
|Session||:||"Big Data, HPC and Storage Interview with Frederic Van Haren, HighFens"|
|When||:||May 17 2017|
|Event||:||The Future of Shared Storage|
|Session||:||Keynote speaker - The Future of Shared Storage|
This whitepaper compares the evolution of HPC with that of modern SaaS and other cloud-based Software to better understand the technologies and architectures that will dominate the datacenter in the age of digital transformation.